ZEISS Supreme Prime Lenses
Consistency is one of the key elements offered by the ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses: that means consistent coverage, color rendering, aperture, size, weight and ergonomics.
All the lenses across the family cover full frame and even bigger sensors with an image circle of 46.2 mm. The Supreme Prime lenses are color matched across the full range and most feature a fast T-stop of T1.5.
Opening up new dimensions.
The small front diameter of 95 mm on almost all lenses and standardized positioning of the focus and iris rings across the whole family facilitate fast and easy equipment changeout. The compact and lightweight design means you enjoy easy and comfortable handling. The ultra-smooth focus rotation of the Supreme Prime lenses even in extreme temperatures allows for small motors to make sure you have an easy setup that’s enjoyable to work with.
- Cinematic large-format coverage and high speed
- Aesthetic focus fall-off and elegant bokeh
- A versatile look and gentle sharpness
- Efficiency and reliability throughout the entire production
- Made in Germany, used and maintained around the globe